Treatment tips and Home Remedies for acne scar
Acne is most common skin conditions. It is also called common acne. Acne scar afflicts 40 to 50 million Americans. Nearly 80 percent of people aged 11 to 30 years have acne scar, most often on the face, chest and back. However, acne is not restricted to any age group; adults in their 20s, 30s and even into their 40s can get acne scar. “Old-looking” skin can sometimes have less to do with aging than with a defect that makes the skin look prematurely old. One such skin problem—and a fairly common one—is acne scar.
Removing the acne scar is not something so hard nowadays, with the help of so many different types of medication and skincare creams. As we know, most forms of acne are the result of skin glands making too much oil, which collects alien substances resulting in clogged pores leading to acne and pimples. Deep pimples are more likely to leave scars, especially if they are not left alone to heal properly.
Treatment Tips of Acne Scar:
1. Dermatologic surgery should be the one that is best for you in terms of your type of skin.
2. Fractional laser therapy. This type of treatment works at a deeper level than laser resurfacing or dermabrasion
3. Chemical peel or microdermabrasion to help improve the appearance of scarred areas. These milder treatments can be done right in the office.
4. Filler substances are best used for shallow, saucer-shaped acne scars.
5. Ice pick acne scars have hard, irregular jagged borders and often the depth is irregular as well.
Home Remedies of Acne Scar:
1. Make a paste of sandalwood and rose water. Apply this on the affected areas. Wash with warm water after drying.
2. Apply inside of papaya skin on your face and wash with water after an hour.
3. Cucumber juice also when applied on the acne scar spots helps to fade the marks.
4. Apply sunscreen lotion on the spots and then after an hour rub lemon juice on it. Lemon is very effective in lightening the spots.
5. Apply tea tree oil on the scars. It will help to unclog the pores and heal the scars.
6. Aloe Vera Juice or Gel is helpful in the fading of the scars and in their healing. Different brands of this gel are available in the market and the effect of each one is different.
7. Lavender oil can also be applied on the acne scar as this oil is very gentle and contains regenerative characteristics.
8. Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water.
9. Ice cubes can be rubbed on the acne scar for ten to fifteen minutes.
10. If your acne scar are dark, you can use lemon juice to lighten them. First, cleanse the scar with water. Dab one teaspoon of lemon juice into a cotton ball and smooth it over the acne scar marks. Leave for ten minutes, then rinse.
11. Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces acne scar.
The best way to remove acne scar is to go to a dermatologist obviously. This is because at the skin care center, your skin would be put for testing and the real cause of the not-proper healing could be found, and the dermatologist would also be able to find the type of acne scar that you have. At a dermatology skin care center, basically, there are many types of acne scar removal methods offered.
Some of the most famous ones would be the autologous fat transferm, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, collagen injections, punch grafts, and chemical peels, and you have the right to choose any of these or alternatively go for any internal medication depending on your seriousness of the acne scar problem.